The reality is that feeling busy is worse than being busy. And chances are it’s costing your business, team, and family in ways you hadn’t even thought of…
Our students make back an average of 10 hours per week, sometimes significantly more, and feel more spacious in the time they have.
Here’s an overview of how this happens:
Most people are unaware of just how much friction exists in their life, and the role we play with what goes on in the “orbit” of life around us.
This work will show you to places where change is available in your business, relationships, and circumstances, as well as where change is available inside of you.
You will discover that there are things that can change that you would have thought were not at all connected to you.
As these improvements happen, time will free up. There will be less balls to juggle and less fires to put out…
Your interactions with people will be more connective, with more mutual understanding – allowing projects to move forward with greater ease.
- You’ll spend less time explaining yourself or trying to get people to understand things.
- Self-sabotaging behaviors will reduce, saving you time (and often money).
- You’ll make decisions with greater clarity and ease.
- Overthinking or self-sabotaging thoughts will no longer impede you.
- Your patience will increase. You’ll be more present and focused.
- And you’ll feel more spacious inside of your busy schedule.
This will also allow you to have more energy left over to be present with your loved ones or for yourself at the end of the day.
Even if you’re still busy, your time will be spent doing more of what you love…
And you’ll feel more spacious, open, trusting, patient, and present in your interactions, and with the time you have.