I decided to make this blog because I don’t believe that doing deep inner work needs to be something that takes up tons of time. Creating a meaningful and transformational self-development practice doesn’t mean meditating for hours a day or traveling to a literal mountain top (though I have nothing against meditation and actually find it useful). It takes commitment just like anything else.
1. Commit to a deeper presence within you
That depth that you are craving in leadership and in personal growth comes from within yourself, right? So the simplest strategy is to develop and commit to the practice of feeling and going deeper into your own presence. You could commit as much to a simple practice every day to get there as you could to an ongoing commitment to live and go deeper into your own presence within the self. Because again, where you really want to go in your self-development starts from within. Depth can only ever exist when you hold it within yourself.
Examples of this are:
- Feeling yourself as more present when you’re in a conversation with somebody.
- Bringing yourself back into your own body when you feel pulled in several directions.
2. Commit to taking a daily action that exemplifies the self-development you wish to see.
- Piece number two of this simple strategy is to choose something that you can be paying attention to every single day. That might look like paying more attention to how you communicate and practicing more presence with communication.
When you’re communicating with someone, can you also be walking in the question of, and the noticing of, how they are acting in your communication, like how the other person is showing up and responding to your communication?
Because by witnessing and watching their response, for example, you’re going to learn a lot about what’s going on in your own presence as a communicator.
You may choose this thing for a week at a time, a few days at a time, a few months at a time until you’ve gotten much deeper into the inquiry of it and the self-development of it.
Choose something that you can do every single day to go deeper into your own inquiry and help yourself develop as a leader.
So let’s recap those two simple steps to have a practice of self-development when you don’t have any time to do so.
- Find a practice of staying connected to yourself throughout the day, every single day.
- Commit to something that you can walk in the inquiry up throughout your day every day that will help you transform.
P.S. When you’re ready…
Here are 4 ways I can help you grow your sweet spot of impact *and* fulfillment to be a bigger contribution in business and your personal life
1. Grab a copy of my new book, UNSHAKEABLE, available now!
UNSHAKEABLE is THE all-encompassing resource for change-focused leaders, disruptors, and innovators.
Request Your FREE Copy Today to align with infinite purpose, envelop your days with fulfillment, create space in a busy schedule…and catalyze the contribution you were born to make.
2. Unlock Metaphysics in your Life and Business…
Whether you’re new to the world of energy or have been working with energy in your life and business for decades – in this short video, I’ll show you how you can become multidimensional and expansive to be the contribution you wish to be. — See the Roadmap
4. Work with me directly – Learn how to grow your sweet-spot of impact AND fulfillment to be a bigger contribution in your personal & professional life…
Together we’ll explore how the energy in your mind, body, soul, and spirit connect – at the quantum and metaphysical level – to get you the results you’ve been wanting in leadership, relationships, and your internal well-being.
If you want to find out if this is right for you…
Click here to schedule a Free 15-minute Spiral Strategy Call